Thursday 16 April 2009

Vintage blog and shop

There are many shops gallerys and blogs I surf through, often looking at vintage shoes and ladies dresses. I drift across from time to time ones that get bookmarked and are worth sharing. One such blog is a feast for the eyes and mind is Sally Jane Vintage. I definetly recommend checking it out if you are, like me, fond of 1940's and 1950's vintage fashion. Even if just for inspiration, you can get a real feel for the styles and vibe of those eras from Sally Jane.

And through them I found this little gem of a shop Etsy Deja Vous it has many unworn vintage items, particular shoes from the 40's and 50's so you can sometimes find colour and size variations.
I love these sophisticated red lace up shoes and these distinctive green sling backs. Often all I can do is drool and wish that I could own such items but I very rarely have money for new clothes and even then its is only the basics *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment