Friday 12 March 2010

Tim Burton

On Saturday 20th The Adgincourt Rock Venue in Camberley Surrey (our hometown haunt) is holding a Tim Burton Theme night. I love theme nights they give me excuse to dress up with my friends without the expense of a party, and am very gutted not to be able to go!

In the past I have won a couple of completions but have missed out on a few, they are judge by cheers or the crowd so popular or big boobed girls are more likely to win. Regardless of this I am sure that my Corpse Bride costume, made for Halloween last year would win hands down : ) U
nfortunately we are going the week afterwards for a couple for birthdays and the week before for mothers day and cant afford to travel the 120 miles to our home town 3 weeks in a row : (

A friend of mine is making an Oogie Boogie costume which I just know will be awesome! I will post a photo of him - I hope there will be one! - after the event. I found this wonderful costume online, I love the toy worms and spiders and the rough seams. I would love a chance to make one myself, so it has been filed away as a possible in my "to do" list : )

No comments:

Post a Comment